We’re here for you in your time of need.
Academy Roofing is recognized as a leader in residential storm damage knowledge. We have completed thousands of roof repairs and replacements as a result of storm damage. Our team of technicians will do a thorough inspection of your roof to verify and document any damages.
Upon determining a claim should be filed, our technicians will be with you, hand and hand, throughout the process from meeting the insurance adjuster and reviewing the adjuster’s summary to determine if any supplements need to be added.
HAIL Happens, Even to Us!
Our goal is to make sure the insurance company pays you for everything they should, which includes bringing your roof up to new state building codes.
When we are done with replacing the roof, it will be done to manufacturer specifications and will look better than ever.
Signs you might have hail damage after a storm.
- Dings on your car or truck.
- Dings on your gutter downspouts, mailbox, or other exposed metal objects.
- Green leaves all over your roof, driveway, and lawn. Hail will strip the trees of its leaves.
- Scratch marks on the window screens.
- A lot of granules wash out of your gutter downspouts the next few days.
Signs you might have wind damage after a storm.
- Missing shingles.
- Shingles in your yard, in the gutters, or in the valleys.
- Broken tree limbs on your roof.
- Pulled back or bowing of shingles.
- Debris from trees in your yard and signs of broken limbs.
ATLANTA ROOFING COMPANY
We service the Greater Atlanta area and beyond from our Acworth / Marietta, GA Headquarters.